蘇格蘭語翻譯
[這是美國人最喜好說的話,也可作拜別用語 翻譯社]
I'm crazy[入神的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很著迷。)
169. Don't look wise.(別自作伶俐。)

170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我憂郁我的努力全白費了。)

171. What happened to you memory?(你的記性是怎麼搞的?)

172. You're going too far!(你過分分了!)

173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避現實。)

174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)

175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做 翻譯社

176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關死活 翻譯社

177. Nothing works.(什麼都不合錯誤勁兒。)

178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)

179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了將近30年牢 翻譯社

180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.



http://koudai.360.cn/u/18029755/article_125768452.html

超等適用 翻譯英文口語228句

1. It's up to you.(由你決意 翻譯社
(假如我早知道,


88. I'm easy to please[使…高興;討…喜好].(我很輕易取悅/相處。)

89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈鼓掌。)

90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)

92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚 翻譯社

93. He's behind the times.(他後進了/跟不上時代了。)

94. I'm pressed for time.(我時間緊急。)

95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不行開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

96. You can't do this to me.(你不能這麼對我 翻譯社

97. Just to be on the safe side. (為了平安起見。。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯

98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有冒犯你 翻譯社

99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時間的 翻譯社)100. It's been a long time.(很久不見了。)

101. It’s nothing.(小工作;不足掛齒。)

102. It’s a long story.(說來話長 翻譯社

103. It's about time.(時候差不多了。)

104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)

105. It's hard to say.(難說 翻譯社

106. I can't imagine why.(我想欠亨為什麼。)

107. That can't be.(不行能。)

108. That's really something.(真了不得。)

109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)

110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)

111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)

112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是認真的。)

113. I'll consider this matter.(我會斟酌這件事 翻譯 翻譯社

114. I'll do something about it.(我會想設施的 翻譯社

115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什麼?)

116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不可。)

117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)

118. I'm flattered.(過獎了 翻譯社

119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒心情。)

120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)

121. I can't make[趕上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上 翻譯社

122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒掌控 翻譯社

123. I won't buy[相信;接管] you story.(我不信你那一套。)

124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

125. It can't be helped.(無能為力。)

126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打擾你。[事前])

181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)

182. You have my word.(我包管。)

183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那新聞大發雷霆/惱羞成怒 翻譯社

184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在意熬夜。)

185. You're too outspoken.(你太坦直了。)

186. I can't afford it.(我承擔/買不起。)

187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我感覺這是個公道的價錢。)

188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想試試這些帽子 翻譯社

189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞 翻譯社

190. Every dog has his day.(常人皆有得意時。)

191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要給我任何理由。)

192. Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)

193. He's been everywhere.(他到處都去過了。)

194. What's bothering you?(什麼在困擾你?)

195. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)

196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(良多流言流傳著 翻譯社

197. I don't feel up to that.(我感覺不能勝任那工作。)

198. I'm mad at myself.(我生本身的氣 翻譯社

199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著滂沱大雨 翻譯社

200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空 翻譯雲愈來愈多了。)

201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉賞罰的 翻譯社

202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厭倦天天上學。)

203. Who am I supposed to see?(我應當去見誰?)

204. His idea is childish.(他的設法很幼稚。)

205. I need small change.(我需要零錢。)

206. Don't try to brainwash me.(別想給我洗腦。)

207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天運氣欠好。)

208. That reminds me.(那提示了我 翻譯社

209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什麼?)

210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著。)

211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很嚴重 翻譯事。)

212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望沒有造成故障。)

213. What are you so excited about?(什麼事讓你如此興奮?)

214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的煩惱告知我 翻譯社

215. I feel much better now.(我感受好多了。)

216. I hope you will get well soon.(但願你很快會恢復 翻譯社

217. She is sick in bed.(她臥病在床 翻譯社

218. I have a slight fever.(我輕微發燒。)

219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永遠學不會。)

220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(這是明天的日程放置 翻譯社

221. How late are you open?(你們營業到多晚?)

222. I'm here on business.(我來這裡出差。)

223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什麼著名?)

224. What brings you to Beijing?(什麼風把你吹到北京來的?)

225. She looks blue.(她滿面哀傷 翻譯社

226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道說什麼。)

227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚讓我們樂一樂。)

228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(感謝你來為我送行。)

55. For the time being.(臨時;暫且;目前)

56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了 翻譯社

57. Don't beat around the bush. (別拐彎抹角了 翻譯社

58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未肯定。)

59. Math is beyond[對或人而言不可思議/理解/估量] me.(我對數學無能為力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了 翻譯社

61. You can't please[令人感應滿意和興奮] ever yone.(你弗成能討好每一個人。)

62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在盡力。)

63. You bet!(當然!)

64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)

65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人開頑笑;取笑]?(你在開我打趣嗎?)

66. Sooner or later.(遲早會的 翻譯社

67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意 翻譯。)

68. It isn't much.(那是眇乎小哉的。)

69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我感覺不舒服/精力欠好/情感降低。)

71. Don't get me wrong[曲解].(不要誤解我 翻譯社

72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)

73. You're the boss.(聽你的 翻譯社

74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)

75. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(若是我是你 翻譯話。)

76. What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面的?)

77. Over my dead body!(休想!)

78. Can you give me a hand[副手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)

79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時間)].(我們有三十分鐘空閒時候。)

80. Whatever you say.(隨便你。)

81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的 翻譯社

82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)

83. Time will tell.(時間會證明 翻譯。)

84. I will play it by ear[見風使舵;臨時現做].(我會見機行事 翻譯;到時辰再說。)

85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你應當好好操縱這個機遇。)

86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)

87. Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別嚴重;放鬆放鬆;再會。)

(這不是件輕易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)


15. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱號你?)

16. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)

17. Would you care for[喜歡] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)

18. She turns me off.(她使我厭煩 翻譯社

19. So far so good.(今朝為止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[強逼;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼瘋了。)

21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直沒有呈現。)

22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的氣勢派頭。)

23. I couldn't get through.(電話打欠亨。)

24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我憎惡旅店。)

25. Be my guest.(請便、別虛心)

26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)

27. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們連結聯繫 翻譯社

28. Let's call it a day[決議或同意臨時或永遠停止(進行某事)].

29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我沒法子。)

30. Something's come up[發生/出現].(有點事/出事了)

31. Let's get to the point[要點/焦點問題].(讓我們來談要點。)

32. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)

33. That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一發)

34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將期待這一天。)

35. Chances are slim[迷茫 翻譯;微小 翻譯].(機遇很小。)

36. Far from it.(一點也不 翻譯社

37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度掉隊了。)

38. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)

39. We're in the same boat.(我們處境溝通 翻譯社

40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

41. What do you recommend?(你保舉什麼?)

42. I ache all over.(我滿身酸痛 翻譯社

43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕 翻譯社

44. It's out of the question.(這是不行能的。)

45. Do you have any openings?(你們有空白嗎?)

46. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差別/無所謂。)

47. I'm fed up[極爲膩煩] with him.(我受夠他了 翻譯社

48. You can count on[指望;依賴] us.(你可以相信我們 翻譯社

49. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)

50.It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)

51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)

52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)

53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)

54. I can't express[表示;表達;講明] myself very well in English.


127. I'm always punctual.(我老是很準時。)

128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦。)

129. I wish I could.(不可。)[委宛表達法]

130. What's the rush?(什麼事那麼慌忙?)

131. What's so funny/(有什麼可笑的?)

132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全贊成 翻譯社

133. Stay out of this matter 翻譯公司 please.(請別管這事。)

134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想想法子!)

135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別急急/過早下結論。)

136. That was a lousy movie.(那電影糟透了!)

137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否斟酌在家呆著?)

138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我會來 翻譯。我向你保證 翻譯社

139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我發誓不告訴任何人。)

140. I'll make it up to you.(我會補償的。)

141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)

142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原諒我食言 翻譯社

143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯斥前嫌。)

144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)

145. Don't underestimate me.(別小視我。)

146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼。)

147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)

148. He often fails to keep his word.(他經常不遵照諾言。)

149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感應慚愧。)

150. I hope it turns out all right.(我但願成效很好。)

151. I can't handle this alone.(我無法零丁處置懲罰這事。)

152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理這收音機要多久?)

153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困難來找我。)

154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)

155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白搭口舌 翻譯社

156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那樣 翻譯社

157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)

158. Everything will be fine.(一切都會很好。)

159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就行了。)

160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什麼事了 翻譯社

161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想輓回體面。)

162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳。)

163. Your face tells it all.(你 翻譯表情流露了一切 翻譯社

164. The days are getting longer.(白天越來越長了。)

165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想法子。)

166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(進展這會給你一個教訓 翻譯社

167. I feel younger than ever.(我感覺比之前年青。)

168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.

超等適用的口語要素228句_rot2k5 翻譯口袋_经验口袋
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱愧打攪你 翻譯社[事後])
(我不克不及很好地用英語表達自己。)
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3. How can I get in touch with you?

4. Where can I wash my hands? (請問衛生間在哪裡?)

5. What's the weather like today?(今每天氣若何?)

6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行進]? (你要到哪裡去?)

7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。) 

8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、文娛]?(你做什麼消遣?)

9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)

10. It’s my treat[請客、招待] this time.(此次我請客!)

11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)

12. When is the most convenient [利便的;便當的] time for you?

13. Take your time.(慢慢來/別焦急。)

14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了 翻譯社

我就可以幫你了。)[最適用 翻譯虛擬語氣]


以下文章來自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/70094/article.php?entryid=579973有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢華頓翻譯社

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    翻譯社
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 warnerp013os 的頭像
    warnerp013os

    warnerp013os@outlook.com

    warnerp013os 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()